"It is not who you are that matters...It is what you do that does"

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just Me

So who am I? I am a very diverse, complicated, person. I have and wear many hats but all together they make me who I am and what I am. I am:

- a mother of 3 daughters
- an Army wife
- a sister (5 brothers/3 sisters)
- a daughter
- a friend
- a Student
- a volunteer
- a scrapbooker
- a singer (though most wouldn't pay to hear me sing)
- Italian, Polish, German, Indian, and I am sure a few more
- a reader (love to read)
- a nature lover
- a traveler
- shy
- complicated
- sensitive
- cautious
- always willing to learn
- friendly
- giving
- much more

There are times, that I need to be more of one than another but all of these make up who I am. I am who I am because of all of these different "hats" that I wear. For the most part a couple of them are more important than the others but all together it is JUST ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment